My definition of the omniverse is a -verse that is contains smaller selves but inside it, things would be existed in the omniverse or non-existed in the omniverse.
Omniverses might contain itself or omniverses that is bigger than it.
Things that have non-existence level 0 exists but other levels aren't exist in one of omniverses. Therefore, we can have non-existing omniverses inside of other non-existing omniverses.
Our omniverse are fully exist and have non-existence level 0.
Coming soon.Read more >
Impossiverse is not a verse, but it is a set contains concepts and existence in nesting subsets.
All of the subsets must be in one grand set, which is the sum. The element can be either the subset, existence, non-existence, or concept. There are 2 types of subsets, the square brackets and curly brackets.
The square brackets have 2 to infinity elements, that the first element contains all other elements in the subset.
The curly brackets that if the first element exists in the cosmology, then the result is the second element, otherwise the third element.
Work in progress!Read more >
Few days ago, I started an another game design about the story of how the box was seen. You can find out at the site.
Also, you can't take suggestions in my game design. I don't want the people who suggests ideas in my game design.
- 7/21/17 - Logic Era completed.
- Late 7/21/17 - Most parts of Protoverse Era completed.
- 7/22/17 - Time-Runner Ascension completed.
- 7/23/17 - Quantum Era completed.
First of all, the scientists tells our universe contains 10 space dimensions and 1 time dimensions. That's 10+1 dimensions in our universe.
The old proposal was denied. And I made a new proposal:
- Multiverse contains universe. Multiverse have the dimensions as the highest dimension number of the universe.
- Archverses have the dimensions as the highest dimension number of the lower archverse layer.
- Hyperverses can have variable amount of dimensions, and goes up to infinite dimensions.
- Omniverses, contains every set of possible -verses. The highest dimension of one of the -verses is hyperverses, therefore omniverses might have infinite dimensions.
- Beyond the omniverse still have infinite dimensions, because it contains the omniverse in it.