This is the Cosmology Tier page: here we rank the highest and the lowest -verses and other structures.
Multiple possible cosmologies exist thanks to the Law of Cosmological Subjectivity. Each one has its own section below.
Anybody who is authorized or is an administrator gets their own official section on this page, other than that, users can feel free to create their own blog posts.
Second Soup's increasingly messy cosmology
- The Box: Self-containing recursive extralogical concept that defeats most half-baked attempts to surpass it. Essentially defined as "containing all the things"; may or may not be the highest meaningfully arguable cosmological element. To be determined.
- Metempiric space: Extracosmological zone not part of an altarca. No extent, no meaningful properties, nada.
- Altarca: Self contained mini-Boxes holding various cosmologies different than those seen below.
- The Barrelplex: This wiki's "local" altarca, containing the structure seen below, including the Barrel and its contents.
- Schemafield: A sort of operation-space dominant over generalization in the first place. Generalization from Prism Gates and such is one way to try to climb it, but arbitrary portions of it are sealed off to typical set theories and such.
- Limit of Prism Gate recursion falls somewhere up here, thanks to repeated abstraction over ultimata and their definitions.
- Soupcount counts all the higher -verses past this point with various ordinals. Still under construction.
- Transcendentem: Mapped to level ω + 3. A form of higher-order nonspace holding beyond bubbles. Also forms bubbles of its own.
- Beyond: Mapped to level ω + 2. A form of higher-order nonspace holding monocosms. Wrapped into "bubbles" contained within larger structures.
- Monocosm: Mapped to level ω + 1. A self-contained pocket of Outside holding some quantity of large-scale -verses.
- The Barrel: The "local" monocosm used for most of the work on the wiki, unless otherwise specified. Contains an omniverse, two godverses, and the Outside in between them.
- The Outside: The extradimensional nonspace forming the region within the Barrel disconnected from the -verses below.
- Godverses: These two structures "orbit" the omniverse - one houses Creator, the other Destroyer.
- Omniverse: Mapped to level ω. First lodeverse (limit archverse). Infinitely high up in the archverse chain and is really more of a "direction" one approaches by counting... like ordinal ω.
- "Highest-level" Archverse: one level below Omniverse. Infinite group of lower-level archverses. Omega minus one is omega, though. You don't count down through archverses, you just count up.
- Archverse: Infinite group of -verses below. You can start counting them at 1 (universe) and then start going up from there.
- Megaverse: Infinite group of multiverses and specialized multiverses, like paraverses.
- Multiverse: Large finite, or infinite, group of universes and pocket universes, plus weird specialized ones.
- Past this you probably have a good handle on the rest.
Tonybalongna's Absolute Cosmology
- Nothing: >̔ͫͭ̎͏̞̰̠X̴̩͖(͉̳͍̋̔ͪͬͧ$̷̫#̤̘͈͙̎ͭ̓̿͠%̷̟̖̬ͮ͛̓̊N̝̱͍͓!̜̼̯̫͕̇̿ͬ͂̓͒(̇̅*̼̝ͫ͑N͇̮ͧͩ̽$̲̝ͨͨ̍͆͌̃͆!̗͓̯S̻̭̣͎̗̹M̱͓͈̿͒̓̓̀ͭ(̵͔͎̄͊$̓̐Z̰̑̓N̘̩̘̂ͤ͆̀̒́!͎̬̜ͮ̅͊ͩ(̣͇͖̬$҉̟͚̣F͎ͯͦ́͋
- The Box: The ultimatum of all existing and nonexistent altarcae. If you can, or can't think of something, it's in the box.
- Metempiric space: The area between altarcae with no properties.
- Altarca: Alternate cosmological routes leading up to the box. Some don't lead up to the box at all but instead are contained at an inaccessible barrier an infinite amount of distance away.
- The Barrelplex: The wiki's set of altarcae, however, this is an altarca itself.
- Transcendentem Continuum: Infinite set of Transcendentem-bubbles.
- Transcendentem: The sum of every beyond-bubble.
- Beyond: Contains a variable amount of omniverses and godverses. Beyond contains most altarcae, the altarcae that aren't contained are present in their own bubbles throughout Transcendentem.
- Monocosm: The name for any standard verse hierarchy leading up to Beyond, our local monocosm contains the omniverse, the two godverses, and beyond. This can vary, though, since there are an infinite number of monocosms in the box. Each monocosm can have different properties, leading different types of verses to be created within it, or even some verses not even being able to be born at all.
- Godverse: Home to Creator and Destroyer, there are two in most altarcae. The godverses don't contain any lower verses.
- Omniverse: Contains every archverse. Omniverses are cosmology transcendent, meaning that any laws of a smaller verse do not affect it at all. aleph null can be assigned to it.
- Ultraverse: Container of archverses, can still be contained by a larger archverse. (usually an archverse at 1,000,001+) Most ultraverses contain around 1,000,000 archverses. Ultraverses can be assigned to every millionth natural number.
- Archverse: Placeholder name for any verses above Megaverse. Each archverse can be assigned to a natural number.
- Megaverse: Contains many Multiverses, can have different properties leading to multiverses with different properties, leading to different types of laws inside of these multiverses, making their cosmologies different.
- Multiverse: Every possible outcome of one universe. Each outcome is located in a different universe within a multiverse, and some multiverses have completely new events aswell. Each multiverse created can have different properties, leading for different type of universes to be born.
- Universe: Hyper-cosmic bubble of an indefinite size containing several hyper-intergalactic structures. Some universes can expand, some don't. Some universes don't even have the opportunity to be born at all.
- Supercluster: Contains tens of thousands of galaxies
- Supergalaxy: End state of a supercluster when every galaxy in that supercluster has coalesced into one
- Galaxy cluster: Contains hundreds of galaxies
- Galaxy group: Contains dozens of galaxies
- Galaxy: Can contain up to 100 billion solar systems
- Solar System: Structure with at least 3 planets and 1 (possibly) habitable planet orbiting a large interstellar mass, usually a star, can be a Black hole.
- The Box: Highest set ever, containing every conceivable and inconceivable idea ever.
- Beyond: Indescribable "space" beyond all existence.
- Godverse: Spiritual Realms exceeding all logic and Reality.
- Omniverse: Transfinite space containing or connecting all of existence.
- Ultraverse: Collection of almost every single megaverse, realm, dimension in existence.
- Megaverse: Group of Multiverse's
- Multiverse: Group of Universe's
- Universe: A single reality with a certain set of physical properties.
- Universe (ours): Where we live.
- Supercluster: Cluster of Galaxies
- Galaxy: a system of millions or billions of stars, together with gas and dust, held together by gravitational attraction.
- Interstellar Neighborhood:
- Solar System
Holomanga's Twin Cosmology
- The Box - Top level container containing everything
- The Barrelplex and Altarcae
- Transcendentem - Extracosmological barrier seperating monocosms, maintained by natural and artificial omnipotence
- The Barrel and Monocosms
- Polyverse - Contains multiple complimentary infinite collections of godverses that add to zero
- Godverse versorts - Tiers of collections of godverses
- Godverse - Infinite collections of omniverses with similar epistemic definitions
- Omniverse versorts - Tiers of collections of omniverses
- Omniverse - Top of the hierarchy, contains all of reality
- Infinite hierarchy of Archverses, each a collection of ~ℵn of the previous tier
- Gigaverse - Multiple megaverses (~ℵ3)
- Megaverse - Multiple multiverses (~ℵ2)
- Multiverse - Multiple universes (~ℵ1)
- Universe cohorts - Small collections of universes
- Universe - Single timelike connected region of space
- Turtlies - Arbitarily large superstructure of galaxies and turtlies
- Supercluster complex
- Galaxy group
- Spiral arm
- Stellar belt
- Stellar bubble
- Stellar cloud
- Solar system
- Organ system
- Macromolecular complex
- Elementary fermion
- Virtual particle
- Quantum - The smallest units, able to be arranged to create any self-consistent structure
- Paradox quantum - Units smaller than quanta, so small that is is possible to arrange them in paradoxical ways
- Unthinkable quantum
Aarex's fan-on cosmologies
- The Box: The biggest thing of everything.
- Omniverse: The reality.
- Hyperverse: A simulation verse, and it's sum of all metaverses in the hyperverse.
- Archverse: Biggest multiverse tier, group of smaller-level archverses.
- Archverse: 2nd biggest multiverse tier, group of smaller-level archverses.
- Yottaverse: 8th smallest multiverse tier, group of zettaverses.
- Zettaverse: 7th smallest multiverse tier, group of exaverses.
- Exaverse: 6th smallest multiverse tier, group of petaverses.
- Petaverse: 5th smallest multiverse tier, group of teraverses.
- Teraverse: 4th smallest multiverse tier, group of gigaverses.
- Gigaverse: 3rd smallest multiverse tier, group of megaverses.
- Megaverse: 2nd smallest multiverse tier, group of multiverses.
- Xenoverse: Groups of metaverses.
- Multiverse: Smallest multiverse tier which contain the universes.
- Metaverse: The virtual-reality space, interacting with computer-generated.
- Universe: The reality matter group we known.
- Universe (ours): The universe we live.
- Turtlies: Subgroup of universes with layers. It can be different shape, contains of, and extra dimensions.
- Omniverse: The 1st highest level of all cosmology.
- Megaverse: The 2nd highest level of all known cosmology.
- Multi-Multiverses: The 3rd highest level of the cosmology.
- Multiverse: The 4th highest level in the cosmology.
Hunter Wizard's whatever cosmologies
- Endless: The final destination.
- Existence: The container of everything, also known as the lobby.
- The Chip: The heart.
- ---- Probably the most ridiculous theory below. ----
It pretends to contain the not so humble properties of being coherent with what we intuit, believe, feel and seem to observe about our reality as well as to be able to include any and all fantasy at the same time while being able to relate them to each other and maintain a measure of coherence. In other words, it tries to point out the obvious using made up and important looking words.
Basic or Top Level concepts or elements, also known as ThisWriter's Top Cosmology
- Omniumverse - The set of our real cosmology plus all of the fantasy
- Realium - Our own reality and whatever cosmology it is part of (could be just our single universe)
- Imaginarium - All of fantasy including all invented cosmologies and such (like those listed on this page)
- Great Barrier - The border between reality and fantasy
- Imaginatas - Each Imaginata is an imagined or believed reality inside the Imaginarium which can have its own Cosmology
- Cosmology - It is the name given to the large scale organizing structure of both the Realium and any Imaginata, usually taking some hierarchical form but not necessarily